Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 17, 2013

R Bunny (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 1:11 AM

Hello (:
*waves*
It's time to meet up with bloggie after so long (:

This is not suppose to be the latest post,
But due to the pretty smart apps
which auto clear everything I typed yesterday,
So here I am to update a totally different thing ._.

Am supposed to update bout college life
As what I had promised kaisong since the beginning of jan d:
But life turns out to be super hectic,
So uhm do forgive me, heh (:

Well,
Am happy enough to be able being part of the new buddies I have met,
Despite that am not the one who starts the conversation as usual,
And I still give people the scary first impression d:

Talked to bel the other day,
Both of us missed mrs Wong and mrs hew really much,
We missed all the moment accompanying each other in tuition classes,
All the fun tagged along with the tuition mates,
And the best thing was extra things that we had been taught have been really helpful in our studies now :')

Studies is like the biggest portion in my daily routine now,
In fact I should say that there is test now and then,
Which I am really lack of time to prepare for them,
Cause the timeline is so tight,
That we have to puke out everything before we digest them ._.

There are moments where I got frustrated,
Felt like giving up in understanding all the illogic things for me,
But am glad to have encouragements and help from the others,
And to have people work out everything together (:

Discussing all the assignments,
Capturing photos and sending them as reference,
Stay up late just to finish homeworks,
It Sounds awful but it is better when I know that I am not alone in the silent night where everyone has gone to bed (:

Though am currently exhausted and careworn
But I believe that all the hard work will paid off (:
I do have my own expectations to myself,
And I'll try my best to achieve and enjoy the process too (:

Joined Latin with AMA (:
Skipped the first few lesson due to the busy routine d:
Had lots of fun partnering with her,
Kept laughing without reasons show how r we both are heh (:

Is not a burden to join clubs,
Is kind of a way to force me to relax myself just for a little while (:
And it's good to spend time with one of the good friends,
It really makes my day (:

Despite that,
Bio sketch was one of the best thing for now (:
Really had lots of fun working with the group members,
And to be honest that was the best sketch from all the sketches that i had been involved in :D

Had previously struggling whether to skip camp with the fellow classmates,
Turned out that only me and sooklynn was the only 2 girls ._.
I don't regret to make that choice,
Cause it was fun in some ways though I still prefer the awesome prefects camp heh (:

On the contrary,
being unable to contribute do make me feel guilty ._.
Am really sorry but I can hardly commit myself,
I promise I will do so at the end of the year (:

Beside that am really have no idea now,
Whether to give a try for the Odonata thing ._.
It's the second last year,
Should I eliminate all the things I am worrying about and just give a try ._.

Results are out next thurs,
Still not feeling tense or nervous ._.
I bet is due to the fact that I have even finished qt
But still praying hard that all is well (:

I think I really missed high school a lot d:
All the random things did with the awesome people,
Laughing and sharing all kinds of things with each other,
That was like the best thing during the schooling days
I can't wait to meet them up heh (:

The next random thing is that,
Msn has finally ended its service ._.
Unable to use it at its very last day due to my my laptop which is still in a sick mode ._.
And pei is still too hl too realize that,
But still I'll miss the day delala-ing :')

Then then,
People have came back from their respective ns camp,
But here I am stuck in the middle,
Not knowing whether am I that unlucky one who will keep receiving letters,
And I really hope not ._.

And not to mention my driving lesson,
I have no idea why am I doing different kinds of weird stuff during lessons ._.
Being short in every part of my body is being another problem too,
But still am doing quite okay by looking at the bright side d:
I must believe I can heh (:

Semester exam in 2 weeks time,
Undone assignments,video,revisions and etc ._.
My zombie life has started again,
So hello headache and little dots on my face :(

Before I end,
I do really hope that all the problems that I am facing now can be solve as soon as possible,
Especially the special issue that we are facing now ._.
I really want to thank people that really care about me and am sorry to make you people worried
I'll be optimistic, be happy, be patient and try to talk more :D

Goodnight (:
With lots of loves <3 p="">

0 comments on "R Bunny (:"