Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Faith (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 11:50 PM

Hello :D
Got to update about the 26th of December,
Boxing day and most importantly,
5S1 Christmas Party (:

Being part of the s1-ians,
the is the first ever outing for me d:
A very big thank you to Kah Mun
for providing me transport (:

It's quite rush for me to attend it,
with my hair wet,
walking as fast as I could,
to get the pizza and go on the car,
in order not to let Kahmun to wait for long ._.

Went to fetch ning after that (:
Saw both of them wearing class tee 
and i just realize that 
they actually changed the dress code :/

The traffic was really congested,
both ning and kahmun is smart enough,
know the way to hinyan's house,
just by phone calls and imagination i guess (:

There were lots of them there already,
saw hinyan jumping at his garden d:
went in to pass them the present,
and thus the chit-chattering started :D

see the boys bbq-ing the chicken wings,
all aweat till the whole shirt also wet wet ad ._.
talked while surrounding the bbq place,
drinking the red-bean soup that ning prepared :D

Keep laughing at rach's noodles which is full of love d:
then most people are promoting their food,
peijie was even feeding people all his sausage and nuggets d:
houyshyan's and weijian's jelly and cake is super nice :D

Gifts exchange was really fun,
looking at each other expression when they got their present,
peijie begging us not to open the present he gave,
and lots more were really *thumbs up*

Chit-chatting,
camera lights flashing the whole night (:
was asked to talk about what's my opinion towards the class,
kind of refused to say at first,
but ended up i did (:

Went home late,
and so sorry to make mummy worried ._.
then ning's blog was really qiang :")
first time ever I have had sand in my eyes for the s1-ians ._.

I really can't describe how I felt,
mixed feeling towards this bunch of people ._.
But all i knew was they are awesome in different ways,
they'll forever be part of my memories :")










0 comments on "Faith (:"