Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 10, 2012

raindrops (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 12:32 AM
dido (:
last day of holidays (:
Lots of stuff happened,
and kinda fully used my holidays, heh (:

Painting days were over,
glad to see the junior having fun doing all the jobs,
cleaning, scrapping, drawing and painting (:
The way they used the paint,
kinda shocked and scared us d:

one bucket of paint can just finished in a blink of time,
is like even faster than drinking water :O
ended up taking a bus to oldtown,
and now i know where's oldtown, heee :D
walked all the way to a hawker stall,
bought paints and it used up 3 hours d:

First time saw people used sponge to paint -.-
and that was great for me to have my whole hands,
becoming so white and hi thinner :D
The feeling when the hands felt like burning,
and yet still could not get rid of those sticky paints,
ended up playing hand prints on newspapers :D

Saw people using thinner to clean the floor in new malls,
and gor was like laughing like mad :/
no wonder i felt a little not right with my hands,
not really sensitive with hot stuff anymore,
get well soon, dear hand (:

owh well,
i guess no more painting day for me anymore, heh ;)

finally sat down there again (:
never have such feelings before,
is like stress less and yet a little bit of unwillingness,
at least not much of fear ;)

I wouldn't agree,
If i have put it a stop,
it'll means i gave up,
I'll never agree, not even now (:

That was not a topic for now,
at least for now only (:
Maybe I'll dare myself one day,
to discuss about the topic (:

Bonded a little back with family (:
at least not that left out anymore,
from all the lifeless cycles,
I hope it's worth for me to keep going on (:

I believe June will be a tough one,
I can actually sense it,
from the weird dream I had,
am actually still figuring what does that mean, heeee
wish I can make through it (:

bai bai (:

0 comments on "raindrops (:"