Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The only one (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 11:18 PM
It's daddy day (:
time to say things i will not say out literally again d:
typical me, heee (:

well,
i knew i just have rows with you for one whole week -.-
but seriously I don't mean it,
and you don't mean it too (:

the way you talk always seems to be not so friendly,
i knew that but,
i just can't stand the tone of it,
cause am not a person with good temper too :/
gosh, just so sorry about that 

seldom spent my time with you 
since I am small,
used to have lunch and dinner with you everyday
but not anymore,
not even during sunday ):

just like every daddy,
you are like superman who doesn't know how to fly,
always helped me to sort out all the stuff for kh,
the electrical ones and the wood stuff (:

sent me here and there whenever you are free,
and even you are not free you'll try,
you took photos of me, gor and mummy,
during trips but never wanted to take one of yours,
it have been so long i never have a photo with you ):

too many things you have done,
i can't list all them out (:

i knew you really care about me,
drinking water is a really big issue for you,
i knew that and am trying very hard now to remind myself to drink more,
sometimes mummy ask why don't i get tired to hear all the reminders,
from person to person and through phone calls everyday

i just some how of getting use to it,
maybe is another way that daddy shows his care,
although he get tired and angry to do that everyday,
but I don't really feel that,
somehow i think i'll feel empty it just stop like that 


no matter what,
you're still my dearest daddy (:
Happy daddy day :D

0 comments on "The only one (:"