Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, May 21, 2012

Stereo Hearts (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:32 PM
I really need to know,
what day is today -.-
is like a day full of all kinds of " funny " stuff
and I d.i.s.l.i.k.e this very much (:

Why did the brown colour thing,
just spilled on my paper
ahhhhhh! That was really disgusting,
and it did motivate me to come here,
to spill out all of my "good" feeling for today x)

stomach is again losing it's temper,
Is already been 3 days okay,
just stop it for this whole week,
and I'll deal with you after the exams,
is it okay? (:

My brain is seriously not working effectively,
I knew i need sleep,
just bare with me for 4 more days,
I swear, I promise I will let you have enough rest (:

and why sneezing again and again,
I almost knock something while sneezing -.-
and the throat is so very the itchy out of sudden,
drinking water doesn't help at all,
it worsen, hmph !

I don't know where did the needle come from,
is like keep poking me from the beginning of the sejarah paper till the end of it,
and where did the stone come from,
go away and stop staying up like a rock on my chest,
you don't rock when you stay up there, so get down (:
what is up to all of them coming to attack me all at once,
I seriously feel like stab myself during the exam,
is just that I can't
I'm begging them to go away now, thank you (:

anyway,
I'm going to stop caring about this term anymore,
i hope I did well for the last 4 days,
and that is it to see all the mistakes I have done after the exams,
I'll accept whatever I can,
cause I have lose all the energy to keep myself in a good state anymore,
so, I'll say goodluck to myself for the next four day :D

Before I forget,

Happy Birthday big halo panda d:
sheng ri kuai le, xiao hai zi :D

thank you for keep nagging me like a old man d:
sometimes is does remind me that i haven really drink any water yet, heh
you kind of did my daddy's job, heh (:

don't be a crab,
you must also sleep earlier and smile more (:
All the best and stay happy, heee :D

0 comments on "Stereo Hearts (:"