Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Madness in bunny (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 2:02 PM
Hi people (:
and there is 5 more days to go
and 7 more days to go,
May is a month which is fully packed with exams.

I wonder who suggested exam,
I'll go back to the old times,
and just make that person vanish
and thus exam will be gone forever and ever,
and people may not have to suffer (:

I felt so disappointed whenever
I spent most of my precious resting and sleeping time,
to solve all the misery.
When there is at least a little confidence built,
and I thought at least there is some improvement,
I can do better this time,
and yet it came out ,
Iamjustapersonwhodoesnotevenknowhowtodothem (Y)

Sometimes I hate it,
when people just happened to tell me that,
they did not study and they did not how to do,
and yet I studied and I still don know how to do,
is a fact, but don't ever add a laugh behind,
I will give you a very hatred look,
and you better be careful (:

Like what I told the hl rmama,
I am just very the hopeless,
when I knew that something is not going to come out on the next day,
yet I'll still go and read it,
cause I feel so unsafe not to read it,
and ended up I am kind of wasting my time,
actually is not a waste of time,
Is just that i have less time to focus on the important ones

Fine,
So be it, I can't change the hopeless fact of mine,
That's my nature,
and I really want to pray,
that during the exams
no headache and stomache
not to feel hungry d:
no more careless mistakes,
no more sudden blank of mind,
no more frustration,
and please give me some good luck (:

I never have luck,
I never "tembak" the correct answer,
the moment i don't know anything
or even not sure whether is a or b,
"poof! " gone,
all the hard work are paid off (:

Okay,
back to the world of history (:
may all the history facts, experiments, objective questions and english words and many many more
be good to me, I'll say thank you first (:

dido (:

0 comments on "Madness in bunny (:"