Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Friday, May 11, 2012

Part Of That World

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 6:38 PM
First week done (:
My hands was totally tired after all the writing,
keep write and write and write,
rushing all the time and did not really know
what I was really writing

Malay was totally messed up,
with exceeding words,
suddenly blank of peribahasa,
writing lots of rubbish which is not really related,
nevermind, I'll read my essays when i get back
I'll see how she marks it (:

English was still okay,
but too blur,
I can't see the bold words -.-
But I was thinking if I saw that,
I wouldn't have time to finish my long essays d:

I don know is good thing or a bad thing,
but still got to accept the fact that I didn't see it,
whatsoever, Cedric already took away 2 before the exam
I don't care whether i finished underlining all the points n vsop,
or whether i did a twist or anything he wants,
as long as no careless mistakes,
I'll be grateful enough (:

And I was so happy that
I finally have time to check my chinese essays :D
I never ever got this chance since primary school,
this was the very first time, and is kind of miracle for me
heeee ;)

Just a brief one for the first week,
and yes venn diagram ):
nevermind nevermind,
learn from mistakes, at least is not a careless one (:
I pray hard that no stupid and careless mistakes anymore
for the upcoming papers (:

Then then,
found it super nice to sleep early the day before exam,
at least wont feel blur and careworn during the exam,
heeeee :D

Okay,
ciao for physics,
andidislikeformfourchaptertwo ):
Idon'tunderstandatall , ahhhhh

tata (:

0 comments on "Part Of That World"