Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Here I Am (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 6:57 PM
booooooooooo :/
stop sneeeezinggggg !
whyamikeepsneezing,
whywhywhy :/

I really did not know where should i put my face,
gosh, very the embarrassing
stupid fake snake on monday,
and now a red rubber pencil box can make scream,
cause i thought is yet another snake -.-

Why so obsessed with that snake ?
keep it at home and keep as your pet ,
don't take it out and scare me out,
Cedric even put it on the tree along the corridors,
wear it on his neck ,
I'm seriously speechless

well, edufair today (:
walked around like a very free person,
I have nothing to ask for now,
I'll spare those questions after I finish college d:

AMA collected lots of pens, hahahaha
She was like going to shopping,
take here n there, super funnyyy d:
Then sit down at one of the empty booth,
and do nothing d:

owh ya,
AMA drew my physics notebook
with bunny, blacky and gou gou :D
but gou gou is taller d:
woof woof, heeee!
heeee :D
then,
was choosing the colour of paint this morning,
got lots of insane ideas,
from all different colour of strips, to hand paintings,
from soft colours to hot colours which is a no no
shu even said to paint the floor blue, heh ;)
Then we all somehow related to our childhood memories, heh ;)

next next,
finally i swept off the dust on my electone d:
teacher kept cancelling class,
I can;t practice at home
and no studio to practice,
one word : dead (:

Played I see the light , heh ;)
dumped exam pieces and played disney songs, heeeee
But now i listen to " here I am" more
a song from spirit,
is a nice movie but somehow not really many people know this movie
hmmm, still got other soundtrack also quite nice,
like like like :D

i guess that's all (:
back to find Fleming,
I'll get to know him better,
I believe in myself, heh ;)

bai bai :D

0 comments on "Here I Am (:"