Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Asylum Homosapiens (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 2:11 AM
bibobibo :D
it's 2 in the morning,
and you might thinking why on earth I'm here d:
well, it just happens that I'm still here d:

I am kind of insane by the time now,
is like leading an owl life,
not really owl, worse than owl 
I can't sleep early but I woke up very early -.-

how i wish sleeping is a reflex d:
everyone sleeps at the same time,
wake at the same time,
but it does sounds weird, heh (;

am talking nonsense now,
cause imma trying to make myself sleepy,
reading books ain't helping,
and i don know what should i do, hmmm.

I heard that band concert was awesome,
ain't going to say anything,
cause I'm always that imbalance,
went for both shifts last time,
and felt so tired and slept during the night shift,
and now I ain't going any of it.
u see, it's always that illogic and imbalance :E

saw rach super cute childhood photo :D
doesn't look like her,
but super cute, heeee
feel like pinching her now  d:

sleep sleep sleep :D
i must go off now.
tata (:

0 comments on "Asylum Homosapiens (:"