Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Friday, March 30, 2012

The straws

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 10:59 PM
Now,
I'm going to say the most popular word for me
for these 2 days (:
You know why?
cause they spoilt my super good mood today,
seriously, i want to say
they suck (:

I suck too,
cause why should I care? (:
Just leave them behind,
and let their mess become messier,
then only they'll learn their lesson

This is not what we call,
selfish or irresponsible,
this is what we call
none of my bussiness (:

DUMP THEM,
LET IT BE
PLEASE DO IT,
NOW (:

And if I can,
I hope to say this word to the person who has a total "nice" voice
cause you don't even deserve my respect,
but still I'll smile to you everytime
so no worries (:

Okay,
Change a nicer tone (:
Have a really fun day, heh
Will update if I have time ;)

tata (:

0 comments on "The straws"