Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, March 26, 2012

Danboooo (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 6:05 PM

heeee (:
Monday monday :D

The weather is so very hot,
and now i am kinda refuse to go ronda,
but the long long speeches motivated me to go
So ended up i felt like coming out from the oven (:

Read newspaper regarding the weather,
and the newspaper just reminded everyone that,
take care of their health etc
in order not to get sick (:

Too bad,
They published that only after i got sick,
and mummy said i am always the symptom d:
so next time if people see me sick,
they must drink lots of water, heh ;)

I still cough like mad,
twice during the assembly :/
Yuhang said i broke record,
but actually i that's not my longest record d:

Almost finish the third bottle of medicine,
and gor gor said i am like so proud of myself d:
but now i am eating honeeyyyyy :D
super tasty despite that it is a little bit of mint,
but still tastyyy ;)

Then then,
I am being a good girl nowadays d:
Not i say that, gor gor said that, heeee
one more thins is that,
now i know i don't really know how to cross the road :"(
super super fish that day d:
Okay, ignore these d:

School lessons resume as usual,
I have no Chinese teacher,
change to a very very ... bm teacher
and time to say bye bye to azman :D

Results are still okay,
some satisfied some not,
should work harder next time (:
and isuperdislikemanap :):)

Next thing,
I really dislike the unfairness in the world,
but sometimes it does happen.
And yes,
I have forgotten that the world is never fair (:
when it's fair to you, it's unfair to somebody,
when it's fair to somebody, it's unfair to you.
I should have always remind me about this :)

Then, I really have to work hard for music now,
playing pedal with both legs,,
improve both motif and impro
and to get familiar with stagea (:
have to balance myself for pedals,
find out what's the depth and many complicated stuff for stagea
and to listen to more songs, more rhythms 
I promise I ain't going to give you my one and only idea ;)
I'll try very very hard (:

Time to do the very annoying sejarah and karangan,
wish me luck that my throat will treat me well (:
tata ;)

0 comments on "Danboooo (:"