Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 2, 2012

True or False (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 7:23 PM
It is true that,
if i continue to have such lunch everyday,
eventually i will become i don't know what d:

sat in front of here for almost 2 hours yesterday,
staring at the same thing,
but ended up close it without the need of saving it
and yes i did came here to blog (:

Too many things are on my mind,
cause eventually,
since school reopen I wasn't in a good mood,
I suppose this is a fact,
so smile smile smile wherever I go is a must :D

smile without teeth,
How should I smile without showing the teeth? 
I only smile without showing my teeth when I am not willing to smile.
And to be honest,
It is super duper weird to smile without showing the teeth,
is like this ^_____^,
the eyes are smiling but the mouth is not -_______- 

This is what the photography club people told us,
cannot show your teeth, is a must (:
So I did, and I don't know what will be the photo like,
It makes me remember the YE club photo, heh.
I did smile a bit, but i can't see the smiling curve on the photo,
so I guess this is one of the reason that why
thepassportphotowetakeinschoolisalwaysthatnotnice (:(:

And hello people,
Why did you ask me to pin up my fringe -.-
Nobody ever told me this,
and you are the first one (Y)
When I am sure of something, I am very very sure okay
U don't have to keep asking me to pin up my fringe,
cause I'll never do that unless i change my hairstyle.
give you a boo, hmph!

I should have doing my moral project now,
But eventually I forgotten what pictures I had taken today,
So heh d:
The truth is that,
doing moral project is making us seems immoral,
cause we are "doing" it just for the sake to take the photos,
so why moral project? (:
seriouslywhydoihavetoredolastyearprojectagain ):

February, be good to me (:
Make my life more cheerful,
Give me more time to take a rest,
Don't make my pe teacher ask us to double our running laps anymore,
Stop Cedric from calling me that annoying name,
and most importantly,
I must stay healthy (:

Forgotten most of the tiny little and big huge events happened,
i am sorry cause am now trying to balance my mood (:
bye bye (:

0 comments on "True or False (:"