Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Crabs In School (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 1:15 AM
My eyes are wide open now (:
due to that super duper awesome 2 hours,
not knowing what is happening around,
but just dreaming all the way long d:

Fine, i admit it.
My so awesome plan for last afternoon
was a fail one 
am a good planner, 
but seldom being a successor d:

I always feel bad to play a total no standard impro,
but now i have found ways to ditch that feeling (:
The not so effective way is by practice more,
and the effective way is by thinking how you people do things (:
I know it is very bad to say this,
I'm sorry but this is really what I think ^_____^

Totally in a moody mood yesterday
and it really got worse after recess.
i don't understand the way they plan stuff,
that is so not systematic,
and I can't stand to do things like that.
Why can't they just accept what that have been concluded
and continue to improvise it or whatsoever.

I don't want to bother if it continues like that,
I'll still do my part if i agree with it,
but not with those I don't.
I ain't going to give any comments,
since I don't have the actual rights to say that,
most importantly I don't want to mess up the situation
somyattitudetowardsthiswillbedependsonyouguys, goodluck (:

To the so idk what person :
I don't understand why am I an invisible person to you,
can't you just tell me what is happening and so on?
I don't want to be a dumb when i shouldn't be one.
Speak to me, not rubbish but important message (:

By the way,
I have the rights to not attend the meeting please (:
Am not committee anymore,
so stop mumbling or whatsoever when you saw me not attending it.
If you thought I did not see you were pointing towards me,
or I did not hear what you said,
So sorry to tell you that I heard that.
Go away and mind your own business,
and you will be most welcome (:

I have started to spam smiley on my books again,
I thought it will make me feel better,
but instead it made me feel even worse -.-
But still, spamming smiley is fun sometimes d:

Before I forgot,
I will remember not to believe my brother whenever he said that
the food is not spicy,
is a total trap to believe that .
It ain't because of he is bluffing me,
but just his taste bud is just too different from mine (:

Nights people (:
Have a nice weekend!
Lollipop for the win d:

0 comments on "Crabs In School (:"