Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 6, 2011

You've Got A Friend In Me (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 4:54 PM
Peekabooo ;)
What a week i had, heh

Being in a mood typhoon
happy and moody mood interchange all the time
Yes, imma person who is low in EQ ;)
Still learning to improve on that, heheee

So uhm,
graduation day for the form 5s'
I do get touched deep in my heart when they sang songs
I got more of it when they sang for pn sim's retirement :")

The atmosphere around is like a happy one at first
But then when they started all the singing,
it went like so sad cause they will rarely see each other again,
the memories in high school will always be in their heart
and after the exams, the new page of life will start immediately :)

One more year in school (:
will I be able to load as much of good memories as I can?
I hope I can, and we'll see that ;)

I did see people posting on 2 of my juniors' wall
Touched enough to see that,
at least just in 2 years,
they have managed to build a friendship
like a sea that will never shattered, like a mirror that will never break (:

Well,
I just got some annoying symptoms that
Those VSOP is totally stuck in my head d:
I mean is a good thing, but too weird d:

Owh ya,
The cute little boy boy in the Popular (:
You're too cute that you distracted me from reading my books
You aren't disturbing me like ur mummy said,
your smile and laughter made my day ;)

I went for books again, heh
To be honest i felt so bad to see form 4 reference book in malay :/
That is a total disaster also to see form 5 ones published in bilingual
I could say that, I'm way too lucky to escape from that (:

Happy enough to finished 2 books
while my family went to walk around the mall (:
And I did learnt that,
Never gave up on myself,
So I will try to change my opinion towards me myself
Although I'm still disappointed, heee

To be honest, I'm regretting now :/
Why did I do that decision?
And is even for that disastrous finals.
Whatever it is, I'm going to find things to do
make my holiday a more meaningful one (:

My best friend's girl (:
Tata for now!

0 comments on "You've Got A Friend In Me (:"