Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Candilliant

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:31 PM
The truth is
I thought i have enough psychophysiology preparation
But I didn't (:

Every look, every words
seems to be a sword to me.

I have not enough bravery to pick all these stuff
too heavy for me.
Indeed, if i pick them up,
I would broke into pieces.

I did feel like screaming
on a gazing field where no one knows me
I feel like tear them into pieces,
and throw it in to the bin.
But even though i did that,
It will still be a scar

I don't know how to say,
But i just felt like there is a "ghost " 
yes, it does sound childish,
but this is what i feel 

I'm sorry i broke the promise
I promise i wouldn't take that hard,
But I failed.

I hope i could go back to the old times
where i was always free from that ghostly feeling
and when I'm still a person who talk much

Today isn't a good day,
ever since in the very early morning.
I'm just not having awesome day in this awesome month
cause I failed
in almost everything or even everything

And yes you,
stop saying something that can make yourself laugh
And make me looking at you weirdly 
hardly understand why would you say such things -.-

May the awesome month stay awesome
And don't ruin my day

cause' the people who care too much always lose in the end - bubu -
ciao~

0 comments on "Candilliant"