Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

Έχω βαρεθεί d:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 3:53 PM
I am boreeedddd
Very very bored ):

I am alone in house since I woke up
and gor gor is not even back yet ):
I want someone to talk with me!

I have been doing 2 things till now
Homeworks and listen to songs
I am boreeedddd ):

I still got one karangan to write -.-
And a whole book of counter melody to do
But I have no passion to do it now
I need someone to talk to (:

AMA went to do her pp things
RMAMA dumped me and went to sleep
Gor gor is still in his college
And some of them have just disappeared ):
Sobieeeee ):

LOA : I AM NOT BORED :D
dui liao dui liao!
Yesterday night super awesome (:

Showed AMA the little doggy, lamb n mickey :D
But she super naughty
She saved the picture *BOO*
and AMA owe me LABUUUU (:
bunny. bobby , labu & blackyyy <3

After that showed RMAMA a pig d:
Looks like her * hehe*
got the blur blur look d:
But she say if want scold her then scold the pig-.-
No way for me to do that d:

Then went to gor gor room and disturb him again d:
Long time din do that ad :")
If still same school jiu hao
during exam can study together till super late (:

Still thinking of  a name for AMA's gou gou ;)
I need some inspiration
AMA's suggestion all not nice one d:
heheee

Finish crapping already (:
So uhm buh bye!

0 comments on "Έχω βαρεθεί d:"