Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Unglaublich Genial

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 12:47 AM
It's 12 in the midnight
And I am here (:

The reason is I am too hyper since yesterday
very very hyper :D

Could not attend musical night 
planned to finish my music stuff
but ended up having a super awesome spamming 
with Michelle (: 

Yet, memories flooded in my mind again
Days studying hard together
Moment that we being crazy together (":

Now a new legacy has started
Friends being busy with curriculum
The Form 5's and 3's busy with academic
It is like a Ferris wheel, 
Goes round by round (:

Too many things happened in this few month
And I hope it will come to an end as soon as possible
In order to let me take a breath (:

And there is another thing bugging me ):
Take exam or not?
I don't want to take the risk ):
Is either November or next June
And I am still not prepared yet ):

I don't want to fail ):
Motif , improvisation and sight reading 
Was like Oh my God
Take or not? :(

Ehehe (:
Next week going to Famine 30 
Hope to have a great experience (:
And erm
I also hope mummy allow me to go the activity on Sunday :D

Owh ya!
Next Monday is holidayyyy !
Gor gor envies me for this d:
Must plan my day properly (:

I got new aim! ehehe
I will try to achieve that :D

The seventh month has started :O
So uhm I want to sleep now!
Bye everyone! 

* Bruno Mars - Today my life begins *

0 comments on "Unglaublich Genial"