Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 4, 2011

We do not remember day , we remember moments (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 6:03 PM
For some life lasts a short while , but memories last forever :")

This will be a random one (:
I was sitting on my bed,
looking at the table beside me
I realize i put the photos there

I took a glance at them...
look through everyone n indeed me myself (:
Memories was like lightning flashing through
Those were the days we were once classmates

We studied ,
We joked,
We made fun,
We even bickered for some tiny little things (:

Owh right!
I was trying to recall what did i do on the first day 
which made Kah Hoe said that i m scary
which is so not true :P

Form 2 was quite a tough year
that was the year i had to know most of the strangers in the class
Somehow, i made it through (:

I still remembered when teacher made me sit with Kai Song a.k.a the retard flamingo :P
I was like WHAT n WHY !
This was due to people keep telling me how bad she was n so on
Although at first i did feel that, but just a little bit
But i do not know whether i was wrong or she has changed
We became two crapping friends.
Although sometimes she will be rather annoying 
but still she is the RETARD & GEEK FLAMINGO (:

And somehow i knew Pei Pei n Michelle (:
Both became my RMAMA n AMA after that <3
Pei Pei become the one whom I will always talk to
No matter what (:
She will mot probably the first i go to
cause i feel nice telling her all the things

Michelle (: bubububu
The one I always like to play something childish with :D
Although I did not like her stressing herself during exams
But it was a pleasure having conversations with her (:
this reminded me of the " baby shark "

Rachael (: my korean jiejie
She is the one and only one A5 in my class now
I like the humour n kindness of hers (:
She is smart n sporty :D

Eshen n Isabel (:
I remembered this 2 cute girls started watching football (:
LIVERPOOL ROCKS ! LOL
We did NIE together in both form 2 n 3
last year was fun (:
sitting in the tarbucks, facing the laptop
going to the bookshops n finding magazines (:
Ended up with a word success also with an additional help from zhi-qi (:

And indeed May Xian n Wen Shuen (:
Wen Shuen is always the kind n good girl 
She never scold anyone till this year :O
It doesn't matter cause scolding is required in some situation (:
May Xian was also another smarty * hehe*
She is really nice and pretty (:
We started to get some kind of mad whenever with Kai song :D

And the boys too (:
Kah Hoe, Zhi- Qi, Yu Hang, Ken Fui, Chia Zheng n so on (:
They are those who made our lessons fun (:
They made the class always in an active mode
and this is always one of the reason i why i like a5 (:

And the fun part during exams was
seeing the boys throwing erasers fragments (:
But that was only fun during form 2 
cause I was sitting at the back looking kai song in the middle of the erasers fragment :P
But after the violent Angeline came in, 
I was the victim :"(

AHH! PMR :)
Isabel on my right, Kai Song behind (:
2 Great bullies producing erasers fragments during exams -.-
And threw it to me !
I was alone :( how unfair * sobs*
But still memories ~

Form 2 was a tough year 
facing through all sorts of problems
I can only managed through with all the friends cheering me up all the time
studying with them could made me forgot all the problems 
although i felt so sorry showing them my moody face :P

Form 3 was the year I felt much more better
The year we are getting closer (:
Once a classmates , always a classmates :')

In seeking heaven we may someday find,
that we have walked through it many times
without knowing..
Until our memories tell us so (:

All the best,
Kai Qian (:

0 comments on "We do not remember day , we remember moments (:"