Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Broken strings (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:58 PM
Recently keep updating my bloggie (:
This shows how lifeless I am :P

This post will be specially for the special ones (:
C.A.S.E.Y (;
Ang Eshen (:

See (:  Cute and prettyyyyy ;)
classmates from form 1 to 3 :")
I miss the moment to be same class with her...
I just feel nicer and different to be classmates.

Friendly and happy go lucky.
Lee Hom and Mayday made her life rocks :D
Although I don't oftenly tell her my problems
cause i don't want her to get worried
But she is one of the best medicine for me ;)

Soon Yushu (:

I miss the old you (:
You are always that happy and optimistic..
You are the one who somehow counsel me  :")
Your singing inspire most of us :D

How I wish you can smile more like last time (:
You look prettier when you smile!
We share, We help each other ;)
Follow your dreams and
Never give up <3

Erister Cheah

MAYDAY MAYDAY ^^
Another optimistic girl  (:
Always straight forward when talk.
Sensitive to what happen to the people around 

You always ask me not to shed my tear that easily.
But i knew i failed to do so :(
I am trying to but still that emotional 
You have bigger dream than all of us (:
and I wish you all the best!

Yu Sue Mun

mun mun (:
We knew each other since std 5
but seldom talk until form 1.
Everything starts from the word " SMILE "

You are always the listener.
You listen and you find out the solution (:
You have a very high IQ n EQ 
I feel comfortable to either talk or solving problems with you ;)
Achieve to the best may quote you (:

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"

-Walter Winchell



I appreciated to have you all as my friends (:
We may not know what will happen in the future
But i hope our friendship will like
windows that will never shatter, sea that will never dry (:

with loves,
Kai Qian (:

0 comments on "Broken strings (:"