Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 4:03 PM
you called me a traitor
What about you?

I made this decision after considering so long
I wanted to join u all too
Is just that stay  in class will be better at that time
There are more important things for me to do

I felt sorry for not going
But i was forced to choose to stay in school
Going there can gain experience too
why should i want to miss the opportunity 
if i am not forced to? 

U do not have to lampoon and humiliate me
Not to take that several bags n showed off to me
Not to say that word TRAITOR to me.

I felt so humiliated
i felt that i am always alone
I don like that feeling :(
Now that i can't stop sheding my tears

The moment i thought of the word u said
I will feel so humiliated and guilty
You are too mean

You never thought of what u have done wrong too
I do not want to mention it out
doesn't mean that  i don't see the problem
it is because that isn't a big matter

But you,
you like to do things at the eleventh hour
You will only be serious at the very last moment
If i am a traitor for not going for one activities
then you are worse than me

I should forget about this
and go to sleep (:

0 comments on " "