Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 7:03 PM
Hello people :)

I found that i have been so weird nowadays
Hmph...

- I like saying bububububububu ( baby talking by michelle )
- I could not look at the music scores for a long time 
   * I'll yawn and feel sleepy =/
- I feel sleepy
- I know something is there for me to do, but I don't do it
- I experienced many weird incidents
- I read English story books instead of Chinese =")

p/s : There is still lots more which I lazy to mention =P

Besides, currently addicted to
* Gleeeeee
* Story books
* Clearing out my books with sastification =D
* Listen to stories =P

I think thats all i wanted to say :)

WAIT
I haven't mention my big big problem =/

Seriously...

I N-E-E-D   H-E-L-P

Firstly...
I could not manage finish drinking my water =/

Secondly
I ignored all the music scores and my music lesson will be start soon =(

Thirdly
I found that i could not managed to choose whether to take extra subject or not

Fourthly
I am worried whether I can cope up with all the things

Blahs!
WTG =)
Have a nice day !

0 comments on " "