Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Awesome :)

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 2:06 PM
Awesome :)
Awesome me ?
Awesome week?

AWESOME WEEK! =D

Hello awesome readers!
I am here again!
Here are my superb awesome week!

18/10
- Went Genting with my awesome friends :)
- Get through many many screaming journey
- But at least I had went beyond myself :D
- Thank you to Eshen, Emily, Wan Li & Yushu!
- You are all AWESOME :9

19/10
- Had a quite lifeless life in school =/
- Loitering around the school compound
-Watched some badminton competition matches =)
- Listened to songs sang by Yi Zen, Eshen & yushu
- The END

20/10
- No trip again =3
- Played CLUEDO with my awesome friends *like*
- Not lifeless anymore =D

21/10
Part 1
- Went Tenmoku pottery factory to make our own cup
- Eshennn drew some conversation on hher cup
- Wan wan drew MAYDAY n MUSIC MAN
- Mun Mun drew some beautiful motifs =)
-Yushu drew some kawaii creatures
- Ate fried rice in school  *dislike*
- Bel spammed Eshen's hand n drew PATRICK on my hand =D

Part 2
- Went Eshen's house for baking session wif Bel n Hui En
- Went OUG to shop grocery *whee*
- Made lots of sandwiches *yummy*
- Made many many COOKIES!
- AWESOME right?
- Went the park nearby Eshen's house
- Being childish n had lots of fun =D
- AWESOME day =D

22/10
- Participated in Treasure hunt in school
- Quite fun =D
- Redecorated the SLAD notice board
- Went to practice *tiring*
- Had a tiring but yet AWESOME day :)

Although the Pee Emm Ar had just passed about 11days
I felt like it had passed 1 month ago =D

Life after PMR is really boring =/
I'll still enjoy cause next month onwards ,
I will lead to a busy life =D

Have a nice day & an awesome week !
Byeeee!

0 comments on "Awesome :)"