Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You've got a friend in me

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 4:18 PM

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"

I am glad that I met a friend...
Who I can said she is
carefree
helpful
cheerful

Whenever I am in a bad mood....
although she is not the first i go to...
but at last i will still go to her =)
Since...
She is trustworthy!

She share her story with me...
She listen to my moody words...
without feeling annoy.
She is a good listener!

I like to talk to her....
my happy mood will always switch on=)
she is humour!
Time flies when having a conversation with her =D

A true friend is a person who help you when you need =)
She is one of my true friend!

And she is my
mummy
or
the panther
Koay Pei Pei =)

0 comments on "You've got a friend in me"