Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 3:23 PM
Hi people!
I am here blogging again :D

Well...
my exam were extremely BAD
especially MALAY n KH
talk about malay i feel like killing someone else!

First of all...
the objective questions i wrong something that i shouldn't wrong..
FINE... thats just a few of it
BUT then...
I was totally get shocked when i saw my KBR marks!
2 para was gone! GONE!
teacher count word by words and i am DEAD!
One of my Isi and conclusion has been ignore...
i really feel BAD and totally SAD!

Then KH...
I do not know why i still wrong that much
I have been working so hard for it !
i read it for twice!
but i wrong more on KH than other subject....
I am so speechless >.<
i cannot blame myself
cause i am not careless
I did read and revise
but still i get that
I wonder how....
How am I going to face this paper in tmrw KH period

fine.. Its the past =)
the only thing I can do is work harder!
and last but not least
'10 Prefect camp was extremely AWESOME!

0 comments on " "