Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, January 12, 2015

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 1:43 AM
I'm so sorry,
But i really have to express all my bad emotions out here.

I seriously can't take this anymore,
I do not know what else can I do to make this situation better.
Reading all the lecture notes again and again,
but nothing goes into my mind

I feel like tearing up after doing that
so horrible online test.
It's less than 21 hours till I need to step in the hall,
to put in all my effort and time I have spent
to face the computer that eats me up
or eventually makes me into a zombie  

It just doesn't make sense,
I'm a past year freak,
it's not because I like to do them,
but it's where I can learn where I am weak at,
to learn which part I did not gain the correct or sufficient understanding.

But here it is,
2 papers without answers.
What do you want me to do with it?
To finish it and tell myself
' You got everything right, no problem anymore '
BUT NO THIS IS NOT THE FACT T.T

It's an integrated paper,
to cramp in all 4 modules.
It's a good way to train us to apply all the knowledge we had,
but I seriously can't take this anymore.
It's just the first year first semester

I keep telling myself that as long as I do my best.
But the devil in my head keep telling me that,
You must do well if not you are screwed for all 4 modules,
you are dead, you are so going to fail everything -.-

So what now?
Take a small break,
and go back to the piles of papers,
to continue to stress myself up.

Whatever it is,
I hope it doesn't turn up horrible in tomorrow's real exam
Wishing all the best and all is well for tomorrow.
Well angel said as long as you do your best.

1 comments on " "

Anonymous said...

make sure u finish all the tutorial sheets then should be fine. past papers are just for you to know how they will set the questions. 加油.