Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, December 23, 2013

Sugar Spice (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 12:52 AM

aloha :D
hao jiu bu jian teehee (:

Have not been updating all the events happening.
all i did was treating this bloggie as my emotion rubbish dump ,
am so sorry for making you dull and boring,
i got to make you cheerful now heh (:

hmm, so right after concert and exams was the Midsummer Masquerade
Still remember it rained heavily in the afternoon,
The field was so muddy that we actually planned to skip the event d:
But everything still turned up well (:

The theme was something related to hawaiian,
We girls actually planned to wear the same dress,
but it turned up different groups of people wearing different kind of dress ._.
however i still had my minionnnn to wore the same one as mine heh :D

Reached there super duper early with sooklynn and mun,
awkward enough to see all the committee who were still having rehearsals when we reached ._.
Sat at the cafeteria chit-chatting and looking at all sorts of costumes people wore,
thumbs up for their creativity heh (:

Nothing much during the whole event as i was careworn to care what was happening,
kept viewing through all sorts of minions with sheauyunnn heh (:
And most of all was nominating Benjamin Yew as iforgotwhatwasit d:
All the cheering and screaming from the s2 was undeniably the craziest (:


Next was celebrating Xinjing, Chloe , Lisyuen, Puilam , Eugene , Jijohn and mun's big day
That was the day i lied the most in my life ._.
Trying to copy all the wished from bunnn's phone,
and ended up like i am trying to escape from getting caught ._.
Not to forget how did I fail to make Lisyuen from going up the room,
Never succeed in making good stories ._.

As they planned to give Chloe a surprise with the idea of blind date d:
I forgot how to whole thing went,
but it just ended up with all of us hiding below the table 
and sang her a birthday song when she stepped into the shop heh (:
It was quite a success as the 5 of them didn't really realize the celebration was for all of them heh (:



Then then was the outing to bookfest with the R's :D
Waited at the LRT station for almost 2 hours with storybooks as my companion,
Played with AMA and bunny when we were waiting for rmama :P
We tried to bluffed her that we weren't there yet and trying to made fun of her when she was on the way to the platform but we eventually failed and even got tricked ._.

Walked around to bookfest with the super fail human navigator,
brought us to the wrong way or even lost her way d:
Then loitered around KLCC& the park and went for lunch at Secret Recipe (:
Laughed so hard when the 3 of us didn't know how to take a group selfie.

Then went for icecream and sat down playing with bunny :3
I bet people around was wondering what were we doing there heh (:
Forced rmama to take photo with bunny,
and taking photo with bunny and AMA too heh (:


Returned back to taman jaya,
and went to pyramid to meet up with the s1 to farewell Peijie (:
Nobody wanna bring me up to where they were,
and i couldn't contact any of them after a few phone calls ._.

I knew i should stop trying to contact anyone anymore,
Fear was starting to engulf me and i was going to teared up any soon,
I didn't know what kind of feeling i was having at that moment,
But I tried to calm myself and continue to read my storybook on a bench ._.

Anyway I still managed to meet up with them in the end,
Had dinner and waited for long for zhijie to settle his problem ._.
Then went jingxian's house for a visit,
His dog was following me when i was walking alone at his garden ._.

Then everyone sat at the poolside,
chit-chatting and joking around
with Amanda and a few boys started swimming,
and the boys trying to wet each other :3

Wasn't really in a good condition that night,
all sorts of thoughts were drowning me,
I do not know how to tell the others what happened,
because it just happened that I can't tell everything to everybody or just anyone ._.

Anyway still being grateful to those who cheered me up,
am so sorry for being so emotional everytime,
I should learned to control myself,
I have to by hook or by crook (:

After this was celebrating my cute minionnn and the evil minon's birthday (:
Both of them put lots of effort in surprising each other,
first with the warm and hearty cake that minionnn made,
then with the good planning to make the whole surprise success
and the cream smashing event for Theva, Yunkai and Dylan (:

Before i forget,
Running around with the cake with candles lit,
scattered the marshmallow on the corridor,
and lighting up the candles behind a door which almost scared the person who coincidentally walked out from the door,
all these were the highlight of my day *peace* 

These weren't all the mess i made yet,
I failed to delay the time for them to prepare the surprise for sheauyunn too :/
Couldn't stand the mosquitoes biting me in the cubicle anymore,
and most of all i forgot to bring my phone with me to contact them ._.

Anyway she's still touched with dylan with a ribbon on his head,
singing her songs, the bouquet of flowers and most of all the effort he made heh (:
And not to forget the flower delivery man a.k.a Wenzhe d:

Owh, i must say something about the graduation day they had (:
It kind of motivate me more to study hard and smart to achieve my goal,
Cause it really feels good to graduate with satisfiation after all the effort we had put in,
So I shall not let myself down right? (:

Okay let me make this as Part I hehe (:
random much to list out all the birthday celebrations,
but i am trying to recall all the incident happened,
they are kind of a big event despite all the boring exams and homeworks i had ._.

Be back soon (:
Tata ! <3 div="" nbsp="">

0 comments on "Sugar Spice (:"