Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, December 30, 2013

Atlas (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 2:52 PM

Bello (:
So here i am to write part 2 d:

The month of October and November were meant for exams,
the be more precise is that 2013 is the year of examinations ._.
The fear of facing AS was really haunting me,
how am I going to deal with all unsolved problems in such a short time.

Fortunately, the timetable was quite organized for my class,
at least we have break in between to prepare for each papers (:
Indeed i enjoyed doing past year more than doing homeworks,
all the physics assignments and maths are really drowning me.

Practical session are both fun and scary due to all the uncertainties,
and I don't know how should i describe the written papers,
Not going to imagine how my AS is going to be,
i shall just pray for all is well (:

Daddy and mummy went for vacation while i was left with 3 papers ._.
Though i get used to being alone at home,
but still I do really miss them, especially all the naggings,
okay i know I'm weird ._.

Counting down the days for them to be back,
cause i really need some sounds to cheer me up,
Things are running in my mind all the time,
but luckily there were exams to occupy me (:

I was also really glad to have a bunch of friends,
who remembered my big day,
spent some time to celebrate with me in the midst of exam or even after their classes,
and giving me,sooklynn and kawei a belated surprise (:

Mummy was even asking me,
why do i have so many birthday celebrations.
And as usual gor is saying that my birthday always lasted more than a month ._.
okay it's only true that it lasted one day kay (:

Not to mention all the awkward stuffs that had happened,
Am just going to simplify everything heh (:
Celebrated a early birthday with mun,bun, sooklynn and gary,
Went to Pepper's Lunch,
and i still don't like pepper cause they're too spicyy ._.

waited super long for bunnn and sooklynn to buy cakes,
and i was actually wondering why not we go together,
but  they were actually buying that for me ._.
Was a really lovely cake,
and they sang a really funny but warming birthday song :")

Then celebrated another one with the R's,
Read storybooks while waiting for Pei at the Popular,
Then went to meet up with Khaiqi, Shurui and miemer,
We ended up doing revision for exams together d:
And finally waiting for AMA to show up hehe :D

Went to buy a cake,
laughed so hard when the person packing up the cakes in front of me d:
Couldnt decide where to had our lunch,
so they brought me to KimGary for some reasons ._.

Flipped through the menu and ended up walked out from the restaurant _.
Loitering around and finally went to Manhanttan's
The waiter was dumbfounded when the four of us only ordered one set of meal.
But luckily we did that *peace* 
Their service was really (Y) and their food has a weird taste ._.

Went back to McD and tried to find a lighter.
In the meanwhile, all the plushies were put on the table ._.
The hf girraffes, bunny, kittys and gou gou :3
I wonder what the people around us would think haha d:

They sang me another funny but hearty birthday song,
and after eating the cakes,
the photosession with the plushies started :3
That;s all for the day heh (:

Next was the belated surprise for me, sooklynn and bunn with the s2's (:
Wanted to get the cake with sheauyunn,
when they were chasing after bunnn around d:
Didn't realize that sheauyunn is trying to keep me away ._.

Anyway settled down with bun and sooklynn at the agora after all the chasings,
and lam came down and started with all the plots which we believed ._.
Went back to class and saw the cake,
Trying to make bunnn stand around the cake,
Then that was the time sheauyunnn told me that what the animals on the cake indicate,
i was so blur and shocked which makes me looks funny :3

Viewed the video that lam make for sooklynn,
and luckily she didn't kill me for recording that particular video heeee :D
Then yea as usual the singing and cutting cakes part,
and owh thankyou xinjing for the really lovely card :")

So that summarizes my 18th birthday (:
Simple but touching :")
Despite all the celebrations from the lovely friends out there,
What makes me touched is that mummy wished me on time :")
I really teared a little that moment, 
That wished really meant a lot to me, xiexieni :")

Then, on the last day of AS Bio,
Went to celebrate bun early birthday with mun and gary (:
Unfortunately their refrigerator was spoilt ,
and bunnn couldnt get to eat her favourite cake ._.

Then went to watch frozen hehe :D
Me super duper like the movie,
all the melodious songs and cute character,
and not to forget how they try to show that sibling's love is a true love :")

So after all the exams and a 2 days break,
we were back to our normal lifeless routine ._.
Trying to cover up as many A2 syllabus as we can during the break,
and yea we have tons of extra classes :/

Yes, we are all careworn,
Trying to understand all the new stuffs taught and finished up all the works given,
But thinking of our future we know we got to sacrifice,
and I believe is worth to do so (:

Then finally,
we finally get to have a almost 3 weeks break before sem 3 starts (:
It has been since January since we really had a break,
and i actually don't know what it feels do have holidays anymore ._.

Okay, back to work (:
To be continue later with the meet ups with the s1 (:
*waves*

0 comments on "Atlas (:"