Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 21, 2013

月光 (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 11:52 PM
aloha (:
there's lots of happening in these few weeks
making my life lifeless but hectic,
and i shall be grateful for everything (:

The lungs and throat are being naughty again,
almost cough my lungs out these few days -.-
honey lemon doesn't help,
and now am hoping that the maduka do works ._.

I shall start my plan to sleep earlier now,
though i guess it'll be kind of fail d:
But I shall give a try,
for the sake of my health (:


Last saturday was Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang,
went back to get the trophies and certs (:
there's so little s1 ppl showed up 
and the outing plan is like so fail ._.

talked all the way long during the ceromony,
and not to forget zat-ing each other as usual d:
went up the stage for thrice,
and smiling awkwardly at the camera while helping becca and mun to receive the trophies ._.

Talked to Pn Hoon as she approached us,
congratulated us and started to comment on the pelajar cemerlang.
the whole thing ended up funnily
as she approached kuokren and take a close look at him d:


Before i forgot,
Had my first google plus talk with the s1, heh (:
I have no idea what we were doing,
but it's still fun :D

Then then,
Sunday test really made me nervous ._.
the CD ain't working and luckily Angie chose the same song as me 
if not am really in deep trouble ._.

Did well for the first and second part,
but screwed the third part :(
Anyway am still satisfied with the results,
at least i tried my best and get to know my mistakes (:

Driving test is just few hours away ._.
am pretty nervous right now.
I hope that lady luck will shines on me,
pretty pleaseeee (:

Next,
Tuesday was so gloomy after the meeting,
everything just happened too fast,
is like a tornado sweeping all the earthlings away,
and leaving all the stuff to be cleared up 

The changes in Edexcel board,
are too fast without a long time interval notice and thus unfair.
I really lost my compass in the alevel path that day
and had a really hard time considering to leave or not ._.

Things didn't really go well on the day after that,
the girls were crying early in the morning and throughout the maths lesson
the atmosphere was so gloomy,
cause everyone was asking the same question "are you leaving? "

This issue became better when the ceo called for another meeting,
some people decided to stay on,
but still there is people decided to leave :(


Indeed it's true to say that,
the leaving of valerie, nicole, uva and brandon did make me sad ._.
i feel even sad than leaving the high school friends,
which I have no idea why ._.

It's been 4 months,
I have never been in a class as bonded as the s2,
indeed this is a truth that,
we are feeling sad cause we are too attached.

Unlike the others,
we went for every classes together,
is like back to high school,
it's more like a family than a class :")

we shared everything,
no matter through people or through class page.
everyone in there are selfless,
I can really said that they are really good :")

真的好不舍得他们,
从陌生人到挚友,
短暂的四个月,
承载的却是心头上永远美好的回忆 :")

如浮萍般的人生里聚散无常
但茫茫人海中,
就算无法携手与时光流逝,
擦肩而过也算是缘分 (:

千言万语涌上心头,
脑海里存有的是无数还未一同携手走过的旅途,
一个暖心的拥抱,
还有好多好多温馨的话语

少了他们的日子,
真的会好奇怪,
各个角落都烙印着他们的脚印,
有着他们漂亮的倩影 (:

无论在何方,
总有一种默契叫心照不宣,
无论距离有多远,
回忆会让人彼此相连

桃花谢了又在开的时候,
杨柳枯了有在青的时候,
燕子飞了有归返的时刻,
咱们也将有在聚的一天 (:

再见不是再也不见,
它是有缘再见,
衷心献上那小小的祝福,
祝愿大家前程似锦,
一同编制同一个梦

谢谢你们在这些日子里,
与我共同建立了
清淡却香醇如茶的友谊,
我将慢慢地品茗这壶好茶 :")

0 comments on "月光 (:"