Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Friday, October 26, 2012

triple one (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 10:42 AM
dumbo,
keep on imagining where it is now -.-
me feel super uneasy without it ,
i bet nobody is free enough to send me there

i don't know is this call predicting or imagining,
consequences of found or not found
keep popping in my head
me dislike this feeling, hmph

finger crossed that i can get it back (:
it's not only the slip,
yet lots of photo that i put in it,
i will be so guilty if i really lost it ._.

not progressing well enough,
with this kind of rubbish in my mind,
and with the little monster torturing me -.-
need some distractions now,
i can't spend my next 3 days like this :/

i think i just made people angry at me,
recently or even everytime
I can't help being like that,
that's me i guess

people are saying nonsense,
pure nonsense which is so pointless.
and hello monster,
am not being deceiving,
just stop trying to make me angry,
which you think that's the real me -.-

time is ticking away,
with me procrastinating here
i do better hurry up,
to catch the train (:

praying hard,
i need my treasure back (:

0 comments on "triple one (:"