Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Friday, September 28, 2012

(:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 2:39 PM
I met him 17 years ago,
i bet when i was busying crying,
he was busying smiling at me (:

doesn't like things like ultraman or whatever man
when he was small,
watching all the cute cute stuff with me,
except dexter's laboratory is not my cartoon d:

used to be a big bully,
most significant ones are the rubber band and stamp pad thing
i mean now he is still one,
but am smart enough not to bluff by him x)

played all the kiddo games, heh (:
i remembered am always the waiter,
cause i hated just sitting there being a dumb dumb d:
and lots of stuff which i can't list them out

being normal enough to have rows most of the time d:
hiding each other stuff when we got angry, hmmm
not being that childish anymore,
we just kept silent until we really have to talk d:

well,
i admit that you are good and bad sometimes,
but can you just lower down your voice and slow down a little
when you are teaching me those maths? (:
am a slow learner and don't blame me for angry with u d:

nowadays,
i didn't know why that you are not that sensible like how u used to be ):
things u did just don't make sense,
and we can't agree on some of the things u did,
so uhm i hope you'll be back :D

i knew that am not going to be your first priority anymore,
friends are more important to you i guess,
maybe i should also learn to be more tolerant with things like that,
i can't be forever thinking that how i think things should be (:

but still thank you for keeping me accompanied for all these years,
teaching me maths eventhough you got exam on the next day,
bearing with my temper until i really made you real angry,
and being a brother of mine (:

is weird to thank and praise u d:
so just remember that i'll keep everything
either good or bad in both my heart and memory d:

Happy awesome 19th (:
wish you all the best in your studies and ahemmm d:
i know you wouldn't see this,
but still remember to treat me better and stop playing tricks on me x)



ahahahaha, 
you looks funny here d: 
and somehow looks like that monk behind, lalala
i knew this is a photo taken n years ago,
but i think this is the latest one already,
so hehe

Happy Birthday(:

from your super good sister x)

0 comments on "(:"