Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fixation

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 6:43 PM

am not satisfied with my papers ):
no matter how I think,
I just felt that I write out of topic,
is just like an essay with no points ):

moral papers is suppose to be okay,
you know, it is suppose to be,
I really hope with that additional 2 words,
or even missing out that 2 words which is not the key words,
does not matter (:

i really wish that,
if not I'm doomed in both essays ):
why headache and mind blanked :"(
think positively,
I will really try (:

stomache,
go away pleaseeee (:
seriously this is super suffering,
I can't stand the pain while I'll have to think.
it's trials you know.

hambatan of mine during trials,
not to blame anything,
just there is lots of hambatan d:

Little Alchemy,
funny little things,
think out of the box and get something that might surprise you,
not bad to play it when am not in a good mood,  heh (:

okay,
I'm over with these 2 days,
no more over thinking,
be optimistic,
and prepared well for the rest (:

2 more weeks to go,
goodluck (:

0 comments on "Fixation "