Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Words Taken (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 4:13 PM
bubulala (:
funny days i have had this week.
heh (;

I still can't stop laughing with today's epic sentence,
it just kept me laughing :D
laughing with rach with the secrets we have,
all the rubbish we talked during bio,
awesome much, heee (:

then, the moment during maths period,
with the 4 of them being chosen for the saturday's event,
which eventually made the whole class laughed :D

back to yesterday's event,
"single single double",
"open open close",
with all the weird weird movements and steps,
heh (:

had fun watching wanli and yuhang having fun dancing there,
saw some students making epic movements,
some even played some childhood games,
and i bet the blood suckers had fun too (:

actually saw nobody on the stage,
indeed i saw many heads,
too short to see anything in front d:

then was super free during gotong-royong,
walked around and find teachers,
played games which is really speechless yet quite fun,
i don know how many "iloveyou" i had said d:

pretending that we were having discussions
when teachers passed by,
ignoring people in charge,
and yes, the typical 5s1 (:
the class which made me had mix feelings (:

I didn't really know why is THOR so trending now
i can see thor everywhere -.-
gor got annoyed to see them appearing d:
so uhm, hope it stops as soon as possible (:

the thing I'm going to wonder is that
when can I get myself back (:
and i do really dislike to have
choices to be made,
cause it just annoys me very much ):

I'd better to stay with storybooks,
dumping my homeworks d:
I can't stand all the suspense in it,
they do really drawn me into it , heee (:

By the way,
Happy belated birthday, daddy (:
me love you <3

nice weather to sleep d:
tata~

0 comments on "Words Taken (:"