Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Racing Horse (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 12:54 PM

I know that i will never be the good girl
too bull-headed and i always got different opinions as yours,
I am not those kind of person who will not say anything when i disagree,
I'll voice out all the things and sometimes you disagree with me,
and that is why sometimes we got rows ):

But nobody is correct all the times,
and I believe i am the wrong one most of the times,
I always think about all the stuff you said,
when i hide myself in my room after arguments.
I realize the things you said is the right one most of the time,
and I'll said sorry in my heart,
me and daddy are alike,
we'll never say we are wrong when we really are,
but sometimes i do when that's really a big mistakes,
now I'll say, I'm sorry (:

I like to spend time with you most of the times,
I know sometimes I can't bear with your sudden change of mood,
and just scolded me out of nothing,
Sometimes I did get angry cause i dislike that,
I mean nobody likes that (:

But I don't really blame you for that,
everyone did that mistakes and so do I.
Is pretty hard for you to send me here and there
for activities and tuition classes,
I would have grumble if I have to do so,
At least you didn't, not at all (:

Unlike the others,
You still like all the cute cute stuff like me,
you know what I like and what I dislike,
you told me things that people will never tell me,
mistakes that can harm me,
U know I did not like to hear all that,
but you still said them out for my own good.

I always tell myself to accept all the stuff you said,
I asked myself to make a move and make a change,
Yes I did, a little bit,
at least I won't throw all my emotions out to other people when i am frustrated,
at least now I am not so tom boy-ish anymore d:


You told me not to stress myself during exams,
no pressure from you at all i can say,
" try your best and that is all you can do (: "
i love this sentence very much (:
cause i know when I'm stress out,
you can't sleep well cause u scared i might just fall sick out of sudden,
And that is what people call mother's love ;)


I like to hear all the childhood stories from you,
you always said I'm naughty,
and how I played with my food,
kept saying no to every single thing and so on,
and I always laugh cause at least that is my one and only one childhood memories
that will always makes both of us laugh :D

Too many things that I can't express out through words,
I told you yesterday that your mother's gift this year,
will not be any cards or what,
is that I promise I'll make a change, take care of myself and strive for excellence in all the stuffs (:
and indeed that's really the best present , heee :D
I pray hard for you healthiness, happiness and most of all as young as always :D



Happy Mother's Day,
Thank you for existing and sorry for bringing you so much trouble since i was a little kid (:
I love you ;)

0 comments on "Racing Horse (:"