Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Anthem (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:22 PM
bubulala! 
finally one day of rest :D
am still feeling very sleepy now,
my waking time is like fixed to 7 something in the morning already :/

hectic week,
I felt it's even tiring compare to schooling days
It's like an amazing race,
started all the stressful days before the exams,
exams came after one another,
projects to be done,
things to be figure out to get myself out of confusion
pick up stuff that I had left out
To think in a positive way, 
at least I don't feel lifeless (:

Kind of didn't keep my promises d:
did not get a good rest as I said
whereas I kind of worn myself out 
hehe (:

Suddenly pull myself out from the trip
did make me feel a little bad :/
But I got to rest myself,
do some important stuffs,
and i really don't feel like going.
I will really worn out by the time i come back
so am very sorry (:

When bad things happen, 
There's always good things followed up (:
At least now i know who are the people i should treasured,
there is nothing that is called wasted when you learn something,
and there is always people that you never noticed 
is actually helping you all the way long, so look around (:

No comments on all the things that had happened,
from all the nervous and embarrassing incident,
a sudden disapproval of the paint colour -.-
and paint sticking on my hand which I couldn't get rid off,
all the tiredness which came from nowhere,
things that i need lots of time to understand 
what people are talking about,
ahhhh , I just want to ignore every of them 

Took photos for sivic paper and cute little stuffs :D
i still can't stop laughing when i saw things i drew on it,
and I remembered i smile so suddenly when I saw the sad face I drew on chemistry paper,
bunny, blacky, gou gou were all on my paper,
having exams with me, heeee (:

then then,
finally removed all the paint on my hands :D
wasted so many time on cleaning my hands,
but now my hands feels very funny,
at least it's not the burning feeling anymore, heh (:

hmmm,
It's time to say billion and zillions of thank you now (:
thank you gor gor for helping me to clean the paints and teaching me stuff for my exams (:
thank you to daddy and mummy for sending me here and there and giving me advices on monday (:

thank you big halo panda for willing to spare me the electone to use, made me remember how to ride a bike
and am very sorry to trouble you that much ;)
thank you miemer for spending time helping me to figure out all the intro's and endings at the very last minute and still sorry for disturbing you ;)

Then thank you to hl rmama x) your hl words actually worked to calm myself down, hehe :D then, don't bomb me too much or else xxyd x)
A super super big thank you and bow to everyone in case i have left out d:

Never look back,
never step backwards,
always look upwards,
step forwards
that is why humans are created to have their head faced in front and up (:

have a nice day.
hehe (:

0 comments on "Anthem (:"