Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

If You Would (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 2:34 PM
okay,
I am totally super energetic now, 
cause i can't feel that i am tired now

u know what,
I knew the new perspective is suppose to be,
don't cry over the spilt milk
take mistakes as a better way to learn
and etc  (:

But i can't stand my carelessness anymore,
is like over my limit -.-
i don't blame myself in doing wrong the phy ques,
except for 2 questions which is like,
what am I thinking?
fine, get over it.

But have u ever try before u are memorizing the wrong thing,
after idk 3 or 4 times reading it,
CAN YOU IMAGINE? -.-
I can't imagine at all,
this is too ridiculous.

大笨蛋! 大笨蛋! 大笨蛋! 大笨蛋! 大笨蛋!
大笨蛋! 大笨蛋! 大笨蛋! 大笨蛋! 大笨蛋!

I can't tell myself to learn from today's mistakes anymore,
cause i have repeated it too many times
If i continue to tell myself nevermind,
great, I'll screw my maths tmrw (Y)

suo yi,
ru guo ming tian ni zai zuo zhe zhong hen ben dan de dong xi,
ni jiu shi quan shi jie zui ke wu de ren !

last day , last paper tmrw (:
goodluck to , and never ever make stupid mistakes again (:
tata~

0 comments on "If You Would (:"