Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, February 20, 2012

Oreo in milk (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 11:30 PM
dido (:
am suppose to dunk myself into books
like how children dunk oreo into milk ;)

Had finally express out all my feelings,
is like finally (:
Did not know whether this will make a difference
or getting even awkward and the other possibilities,
but at least i had tried my best (:

was kind of going to fall off when i was standing this morning,
i stared blankly all day long,
and there is like an invisible hammer hammering my head
this is so so so uncomfortable ):

Have been super blur nowadays,
i can forgot what i should do or take just in a second time,
kept leaving things behind me,
and did all the careless mistakes.
idk what is happening to me,
i want to transform back to the old me d:

Busy week ahead ,
must add more more oil, heeee :D

photoshoot,
not actually my thing anymore,
just hope they have a successful one ;)

additional activities,
get over this week,
and I'm done (:
pray that i'll do my best too!

revision,
i must get it done,
by hook or by crook
at least till my target (:

creepy music homework,
40 counter melody to do -.-
am going to try my best,
no promises d:

Say cheese tmrw :D
make the last memories of high school
being captured with a cheerful smile (:

就算不是铁人,
也要把自己当成不生锈的钢人;
就算做到神魂颠倒,
也要打气精神站直;
就算眼皮如千金中,
也要使劲全力与他对抗到底;
只要将所有事情办妥后,
在休息 (:

以上是个歪理,
这是无可奈何之下,
才需要遵守的原则,
所以请不要告诉我,
休息是为了走更长远的路,
因为就算停下脚步一秒,
就没有路让我继续走下去了 (:

Goodnight (:
Say cheese d:

0 comments on "Oreo in milk (:"