Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Falling stars (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 8:46 PM
buuuu (:
My very last cross country
proudly said that i did not regret that i chose to run (:
M1015,
the number which i heard the people at the checkpoint read :D

Is like the first time sitting at the tapak bola jaring,
then sitting with rach and shanna they all,
no need to walk around,
but just sit there and talk :D

Am also having the fun of being students d:
Did not sit down immediately until my junior
awkwardly walked towards me and smile to me, heh d:
then keep talk to rach they all,
and playing around with them (:

The only thing is that,
I can't even see who was leading us for warming up -.-
I only saw many many heads and people,
all doing different things and i was like -____ -
Finally ignored what they are doing,
did the other stretching with those whom i can saw them d:

Run, run , run,
walk walk walk,
still finish in the time given :D
Didn't expect to got 60, heeee
cause i remembered form 1 that time,
the route is like super super long,
and I remembered i spent like a whole year to finish it :3
And i super duper dislike to run in the morning,
the cold air kept making me cough ):

Then then,
last few years i was the one standing nearby the foyer there,
cheering for ppl like "xx, jia you jia you! "
Then today was like the very first time,
all my juniors standing there cheer for me :")
I can't actually see who they were,
But i heard them, heee :)

Not much thing after that,
just keep talking rubbish with rmama they all,
then i kept seeing stars and it made me super sleepy
And the sun was super super naughty,
was sitting at some place which is shady,
but it kept decreasing the surface of shady place, hmph!

"kaiqian, ni mei you die dao ah? "
" xiao r sunnnn, bu yao die dao ah!"
"ehh, deng xia bu yao die dao! "
and many many more (:
U know what,
am proud to say that I did not (:
cause i don't fall down that easily x)

Then,
girls in my class is like super super awesome, hee
one fifth of the top 30 are them eh :D
congrats to rach :D
super super proud of you ! K1016 d:
Here goes my last cross country :")

剩下的那一半,
就好像永远解决不了的问题,
因为该解决问题的人,
找到了机会,却不敢往前走,
所以只能停滞不前 (:

0 comments on "Falling stars (:"