Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mixing Cups (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 1:09 AM
Hello (:
12.30a.m. in the morning.
am still having some insane meeting,
blogging here to pass time, hehe (:

Happy Belated Birthday wan li li (:


Did not get to join to give you a surprise party,
Did not have time to celebrate with you too,
dui bu qi :(
Still, I am sure that you have a great one (:

Remembered the first time I saw you,
was in the dewan,
Pei Pei was sitting behind you,
while you were playing a little compass on my bag ;)

I dont remember how we get together,
I think is through Eshen and mun (:
First trip with you is still Sekinchang trip,
a memory that i could not recall much.

I have not been going out much with you,
due to lack of time and transport.
I hope in the future,
I can always make my time and try my best,
so that it wont be 5-1 (:

There is always laughter and stories wherever you are,
you are like the one who will always have many many things to say (:
And the expression and the way when you say story is like,
super super cute and funny ;)

You have a sunny smile (:
You wont easily got panicked when problems occurred.
You can always handle them very steadily,
and solve them nicely (:

Thank you for making my life cheerful,
always being there to make the surroundings an enjoyable one (:
Be who you are,
and that is your best personality that I like ;)

Remember to relax yourself when u get tension,
always remember that there will be people around you,
to help you out,
to share the happiness and sadness with you ;)

wan li li,
dear cawan ;)
together we strive for perfection and wo ai ni <3

0 comments on "Mixing Cups (:"