Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Enchanted (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:54 PM
Aloha (:
I'm exhausted ,
But I'm here d:

Back to yesterday,
Was in KLCC for 13 hours :O
Helped out in the booth (:

Well,
I supposed those events they had was an awesome one
For those anime fans , but absolutely not me d:
I was kinda bored there :/
I don't know who are those characters
And I don't understand Japanese language (Y)

But I found that,
those people there were surprisingly friendly
Or maybe I can said that it is good socializing skills
And that is how people see it (:

And then,
they are also very professional in drawing
They can draw a very nice thing out
without thinking much, i guess ;)

One thing I got annoyed is that
Their hair colour and their acting cute voices -.-
I can't stand it,
It's too weird and yuckish :S

By the way,
Met Lian Jiet, Dickson and another guy there (:
I guess they were like working very hard
cause they don't get to walk around like me d:

Then then,
I ate kids meal d:
They are always nicer than the normal one,
heeee (:

One more thing,
I went to disturb gor gor in his room again d:
Not really disturb, is playing with
super fun eh ;)

Come back come back !
It's today, not yesterday anymore d:

Well,
Woke up with a super annoying disturbance
Then I don't know why my right shoulder is aching :/
It can't be because of i carried my heavy bag for the whole day
Could it be?
And my left hand is really bruising
Fine, Get well soon dear hand (:

But the good thing is that,
Mummy is getting well already :D
Is like after 2 weeks,
So Hooray!

Lalala ;)
I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks :D
They all are very very cute, heeee
I like the chubby one!
Theodore and Eleanor
hehe ;)

Owh ya!
Go google " Let it Snow "
If can try to leave the tab for some moment
Try it out (:

Time to stop loitering here .
Tata ;)

0 comments on "Enchanted (:"