Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Friday, October 14, 2011

简单曲 (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 3:51 PM
Aloha (:
Being a freak for the whole week
Everyday sticking on the chairs to study
Yes, like a freak (:

Conclusion for the 3 subjects taken
Sejarah : I have nothing to do with luck (:
Chemistry : Knowing too much isn't a good thing, cause you will get confused  ( Y )
Biology :  Worst health condition of the week :/ Headache & stomache contributes to sudden blank.
               But still, better than chem (:

Well, 5 more days of final (:
I hope I can do well in the next 5 days in order to prevent critical drop in each subject (:
I don't want drop in average (:
I mean as long as i did my best, i will still accept.
But still don't drop is better . * irony eh d: *

And to blood suckers :
Stop sucking my blood! 
Learn ur male friends to suck tree juices
Leave me alone, kaythanksbye (:

Just watched a music video
Special music video taken in primary school (:
and the songs rhythm is also quite entertaining n relaxing
although I don't really like rap in it (:
Bravo :D

And yes trip (:
First time organizing overnight trips
Kinda lost my direction :/
And is just straight after exam ends 
Shoudn't state that date * regretting :P *

There is one thing confusing me now 
I mean I don't know to go or not to go :(
Is 3 weeks, almost one month
I can't get to stay at home and go back to visit grandma
But is undeniably a good experience
to go or not to go?

bubulala (:
I can't get to see bunny on wednesday * sobieeeeeee*
that day failed to find anyone i wanted to find
And I can't see bunnyyyy :(
Have to wait till next saturday , I'll wait (:

Self said :
7 more days to your freedom (:
Jia you , good luck and all the best ;)

0 comments on "简单曲 (:"