Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wait for me (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 4:58 PM
Miserable
Makes my day (:

Woke up with an unexpected temperature
But still I went to school d:
Kind of regret and kind of not (:
But i saw many stars during the assembly
And i was hoping the assembly ends as soon as possible (:

For the whole day
Headache, fever, coughing & sneezing
How "nice" (:

Why do I just fall sick without any signals & reasons?
And yet at the wrong time -.-

I still got the forum tmrw
Famine 30 this week
I hope I can still survive (:

I ain't going to eat any medicine any how d:
I can't have my day sleeping all the time
So no medicine for me. Hehe

I will get well very soon :D
I mean I hope. hehe
tata~

0 comments on "Wait for me (:"