Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, August 22, 2011

In This Song

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 9:53 PM
Can I choose to leave everything now?
I never feel I got any support from you all
I am doing for the sake of doing it
I am doing it cause I am asked to do it
How awesome!

I don't mind doing it although I am not the committee
But I need supports and help
I knew most of you are busy,
I don't mind doing a little bit more
But please don't give me cold response

I don't understand why am I doing all these things
Making myself busy for no reason
And when the thing is almost done
I got no response and
If there is response it will be a negative response

I don't want to get furious
Cause I know i can do horrible things that people will never expect
I don't want to burst into tears again
For something that is not worth for me to do it

Now, I am not going to keep working on it
Not worth for it (:
If you said I am irresponsible
I'll say You forced me to !
I might seems to be losing my temper
But I am not!
I am just want to tell you all by actions
" I AM NOT YOUR PUPPET, I AM A HUMAN WHO HAVE A LIFE ! "

I have to stop the disappointed and furious emotion to flow in my mind
I got to be cheerful all the time and live a life that I am who I am
I hope I can (:

And I am really in love with bloggie
I always felt better after spilling my emotions here (:
With loves , blacky <3
bai .

0 comments on "In This Song"