Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fantasy

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 9:42 PM
ni hao ni hao (:

Hello!
Holiday is here * wheeeeee *
hehe (:

Yesterday was annual dinner
Got to control the PA (:
Fun, very fun d:
Playing drum rolls again and again was awesome !

Then then, performance for 2 songs (:
The mic me & mun share no sound at all
So is like being flower pot up there :P
But still good job to all the performers (:

Owh, the Yam seng part!
Staying in the *small house * to yam seng without glass
I gt not enough energy to yammmmm so long with them
So halfway stop d:
And Zhi-Qi took the whole jug to yam seng *hehe*

And I saw FIRE!
When I passed by Zhi-Qi tables
I saw tissue on fire :O
They quickly put it off by using the jug of water
I was stunt when i saw that followed by laughing at them (:

And of course,
annual dinner is like always a camwhoring session for everyone (:
Flashes can be seen all over the place
When the waiters had finish clearing the place
We were still there taking photos d:

Here is some photos (:

Form 4's ( CASEY )

Form 5 senior (:

Form 3's 

Form 2 (:
I think he is the only f2 i took photos with 
cause i really like appreciate him for helping me out during sports day (:

Overall was quite nice (:
Although my leg was super pain
I just realized standing for more than 5 hours in heels is never a yes :O

Tmrw is mun mun b'day (:
Happy Birthday in advanced, shuminnnn !
Have a sweet sixteen
Wo ai ni ;)

Tmrw GASING HILLS (:
And celebrate mun's bday!

Happy Holidays everyone!
xia ci zai jian o (:

0 comments on "Fantasy"