Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Music Speaks (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 9:59 PM
bibobibo (:
Is Wednesday already :(
I don't like days after Wednesday every week
Cause is too busy for me (:

Nowadays kept rushing for tuition homeworks
Missed too many lesson and got to catch up
and is not more than 2 months to exam
I didn't realise this until teacher mentioned it :"(

Nowadays kept talking with mummy (:
Listening her telling me all the childhood stories
Seeing her flipping through the photo albums <3

I want to become a small kid again :D
No one is going to scold me for doing nothing
I can do anything I like * hehe*

Recently being very deep in thoughts
Always thinking about many things (:
I might seems to be emoing but I am not :D

I really missed Kai Song :P
Especially having a non-physical chat with her
I miss her annoying sounds and actions
Although I used to give her a hatred look when she disturbed me :")

This is a total random post d:
Off to meet with motif :)

Jia you Eshennnn! You will never walk alone <3

0 comments on "Music Speaks (:"