Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

=DDDDDDD

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 3:12 PM

Hello!

Suprisingly
I survived


I am 
BACK

I am 

Very Happy
Molto Felice
Veldig Glad


I have got lots of p/s

1. The Pee -  aM  - aR is OVER!

2. But I don't feel like it's over 

3. The reference books are still piling on my cupboard

4. I still feel like finish them and THROW

5.I am going to send them out.. OUT

6.The SPM books are coming over

7. But story books come first =P

8. I have to screw back my music

9. I have to have FUN

10. I have to say I miss those days

11. I like the way we study together

12. I find nothing n more nothing

13.I know this is life after exam

14. But i have to fully use

15. Time flies

16. I know I am blogging

17. But I type craps

18. So... STOP 

THE END

Song of the day : Gloria Gaynor - I will Survive 

Enjoy!

0 comments on "=DDDDDDD"