Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Story of the life

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:59 PM

I ain't going to say about the Life Brief Candle...
But life is funny
It can be 
a nice story
a ridiculous story
a sad story
an interesting story
a boring story
and so on....

I just can't predict what will be the next story of my life ='(
Nowadays... unexpected story was told
I just couldn't face it
I'm emotional enough that no one could stand me

I am ridiculous
I am retarded
I am emotional
I am who I am =/

Looking forward for the exam to end soon...
but is scare for the exam!
I am totally lost in the middle of the books desert!
I am no longer wanted to face those books that i am losing passion on that particular subject...
I know I can't do that, I know i can't face that problem again which is what i face when I were in std 6
But how? 
When I am trying to face it, I think of things happened
I know I have to fix it when that particular part is damaged
But things couldn't change... I couldn't fix it n face it
And am I going to leave it like that? I don't know =(

Decisions 
Decisions is the act of making up your mind about something
I just can't make my own decision nowadays
Sitting on the fence everyday
Even a small matter can make me think about it for more than 1 week
Yet I am still sitting on the fence
I just wonder what happen to me =X

People nowadays were stressing up themselves
Worrying about every little things
Why do we stress up ourselves?
Isn't that people are complaining about they are stress?
But why do they still giving themselves stress?

I just X like this Emo-ish post  =)=)
Bear with me if you can
Ignore me if you can't bear with me =)
Good luck and have a wonderful life!


0 comments on "Story of the life"