Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, June 21, 2010

=D

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 6:05 PM
Guess what...
Today ismy R MAMA
R birthday =)R MAMA = PEI PEI = Panther
This is her =)
She likes to LAUGH!
the shortie guy is my R dad =D

So...In the family ,I am 4 years old =)
Couldn't buy present =)
but I could buysmthg special....
Let's see...MAMA... sit there n wait..
OKIE?OKAY =D


So...this is wad she is doing ...
while waiting for meee =P
She sits there...
waiting PATIENTLY

BUT THEN ...she went to watch her own SHOW
the link was...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-FjcRkpkrM

Next...she change her pose =)
is like


THIS

and then
THIS

NICE POSE ! MAMA
Later on... she peek at the kitchen
I was there =)

HEY!
Why so slow?

MAMA!WAIT!
&
NoNOPEEKING =)
So...She went for GOLF!
LIKETHIS =)

THEN...
I finally made smthg =)
She was back in time...
" MAMA! DONE"

She was HAPPY =)
She DANCE!
NICE DANCE! MAMA

She saw this =)PINK PANTHER cake =D
* from internet =P*

She winks to me =)
Like
THIS!

YAY!
SUCESS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

0 comments on "=D"