Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fun but wet leadership camp '09

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:40 PM
Finally....
I am back!
Home Sweet Home!


But....
I am quite 'lucky' at the camp....
I 'romantic' with those mosquito....

but... they bite me!
total number- 14!
I had becum a red dotted girl...

Let me start from the first day.....
16th of march....
*8.30- reach school

*9.30-playing interactive games

- Ice breaking- this game is quite lame....
First, we make 2 circles.. girls outside, boys inside
Secondly, we go find one partner ( which already facing each other)
Thridly, we started this game..... it is like if sumone called ur partner name... then u should shout other peoples name.... if u r too slow...u will be whcked n kicked out....
Lastly, I am the first pair to be kicked out! Yay!

- Beep: Bob: Bang!- One word to describe- FUN!
* Beep-go forward * Bob-Reverse
*Bang-Shoot sumone den da ppl should squad down
- den the 2 ppl beside must shoot each other... who is slower will be out!

Smthg funny happen.....
Lily (the senior) is atnding between me& Wan Li..
Then someone shoot her...
But then, we 2 still like standing there....
then suddenly we realize...
We bang each other together!

- Finding our name in everywhere- Fun
Actually till now i still cannot find where is my name....
I kept on found my friends name... but i can't found mine....
but I am in White!

Slogan
- We are?
- Sir-anders!
- Sir-anders
- Never surrender!

Teammates
-: Nicholas(Leader)
-: Valarie (Assis.leader)
-:Kai Xuan( the pro in every activities)
-: Aaron(The bottle genie!)
-:Andrew(senior)
-:Yi Wen(Humour wans)
-: Shin Yin( the Brain)
-: Lee Chia( the provider)
-: Jia Ying (partner in the De Tour)
-:Christine (Smile senior)
-: Hui Yan( good hand writter)
-: Me ( Who just sitting there)


*12.00-on the way to Lembah Pangsun
- The bus is 'big' n 'comfortable'

*1.30- reached..
- rains fall heavily when we just reached there....

* 2.00- having lunch

* 2.30- settle down ourselves in camp

*3.30- having briefing for obstacles course, canopy walk & flying fox
- Canopy walk - quite fun but too high
- Obstacles Course - quite fun also but elbow get injured
- Flying Fox- Shin Yin & I just scream! so nice!

*7.00- bath together....( quite fun but the water is smthg like smelly)


* 8.00- dinner

* 8.30- Group discussion! ( doing group flags)
- out flag is extremely nice

*10.00- Night drop (quite interesting)

*12.00- Time to sleep!
- I am shivering in cold.. although i wear long pants, t-shirt, 2 jackets n also socks

Anyway, it's fun!
White Rox!
to be continue...
wanna go revise d....
buai buai!


0 comments on "Fun but wet leadership camp '09"