Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Friday, March 20, 2009

Fun but Wet Leadership Camp '09 ( part 3)

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 1:28 PM
3rd day...
18th of march

* 7.30- wake up!
- rain heavily.. so wake up so late!

* 8.00- breakfast

* 8.30- briefing for abseiling & repelling
- i found it so scary when they were giving briefing...


*8.45- Abseiling & repelling ( I really hate this!)
- its like u have to climb down with a rope from a more than 45 degree slope!

smthg happen....
I fall....
tried to pull up myself... I can't
I pull once.. my tears cum out a bit... ( i oso dunno y..)
at last... i finish this stupid thing....
as i pull so many times... i am like crying....
den everyone thought i cry bcoz i fall....

I hate this...
coz it makes my elbow , hands n legs injured!

*12.45- Closing Ceremony
- congrats to green- Wasabi warriors (champion), Red- rose(1st runner-up) &
Peach- Perfect Peach( 2nd runner-up)
- give applause of clap to white! thier punctuality is the best!

*1.30- Lunch
- finish packing only go eat!

*2.00- Goodbye Nur Lembah Pangsun!

*4.00 - Reach skul!
-Home sweet home!

Conclusion
THANKS to those form 5 seniors that did a lot of things to us! :D

We KNEW the meaning of team work after camp !

We LEARN to be more independence,more punctual after camp!

We LIKE those activities that seniors prepare for us !

We APPRECIATE the great and tough experience in Nur Lembah Pangsun !

White Rox!
Prefectorial board Rox!

The E - n - d

0 comments on "Fun but Wet Leadership Camp '09 ( part 3)"