Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh Dear.. confusing football team.....

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 11:53 PM
Oh Dear....
I wonder y my ang ang is now crazy with football.....
football thingy is really confusing....
anyway... I am goin to crazy wif my dear ang ang!


This is the list...
( Juz copy paste from her blog! =) lol)
  • Isabel- Liverpool
  • Sue Ann - Arsenal
  • Wan Li (cawan) - Manchester United
  • Kai Qian - Chelsea? ( truth- I support no one!)
  • Janani - Manchester United
  • Wan Li's kakak - Liverpool
  • Eshen (my dear) - Liverpool
  • Eshen's youngest brother(Eshun) - Tottenham
  • Eshen's sister(Eshin) - Chelsea
  • Eshen's Daddy - Liverpool
  • Kah Hoe - Chelsea
  • Ying Chuan(Meow Meow) - Manchester United
  • Chee Hong(siiao kia PRO) - Liverpool
  • Kah Soon - Liverpool
  • Bing Xing - Manchester United
  • Ying Quan - Liverpool
wanna said again is tat....
I don support any team!
Those team r really confusing....

but then when ang ask me...
i actually dunwan do spastik decision wan....
but then she tell me michael essien is in Chelsea mah...
I said support her mah...
den she juz put chelsea lo...
* spastiknya!*

and my dear ang.....
still wanna go do research....
haih.. let me gila wif her larhx...
=)
nitez

[ y am I posting bout futball also? blahblahblah...]

0 comments on "Oh Dear.. confusing football team....."